How to Enter
THE 2020 EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY ENTERED THE EVENT YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT US AT email@example.com
- Check out the availability of the eliminators and also which semi-final each eliminator will deliver you into should you qualify. Each eliminator has a letter next to it (A, B, C or D) and these match with each semi-final.
- Click on links above to either enter a pair or enter a team (3 pairs)
- Fill out the form and click the blue “NEXT” button in the bottom right
- Select the venue(s) you would like to fish
- Make your deposit payment (we use PayPal but bare in mind you don’t need a personal PayPal account as you can check out as a guest)
- You will then get a confirmation of entry sent to you by e mail.
Entry to the BCAC 2020 costs £440 per pair, per eliminator (and this year you may enter a maximum of 2). A deposit of £220 is required to reserve a place. The balance of £220 is due no later than 4 weeks before your eliminator, you will receive a reminder email at this time. Any late payments will incur charges, please click here for details.
How It Works
Entries are offered on a first come first served basis with teams and pairs who fished in the previous year having priority.
The Team Event
If you fancy a crack at the team event you need to get 3 pairs, register them as a team, and you will collect points towards your team scores in the eliminators and semi finals that you fish. Team registration costs £150 per team and gives your company/organisation extra profile in the BCAC. The winners of the Team event get free Team Registration in the following years event.