How to Enter
THE 2020 EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS.
At this stage the 2021 event will be going ahead.
Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates on venues, tickets & when the 2021 website will go live.
- Check out the availability of the eliminators and also which semi-final each eliminator will deliver you into should you qualify. Each eliminator has a letter next to it (A, B, C or D) and these match with each semi-final.
- Click on links above to either enter a pair or enter a team (3 pairs)
- Fill out the form and click the blue “NEXT” button in the bottom right
- Select the venue(s) you would like to fish
- Make your deposit payment (we use PayPal but bare in mind you don’t need a personal PayPal account as you can check out as a guest)
- You will then get a confirmation of entry sent to you by e mail.
Entry to the BCAC 2020 costs £440 per pair, per eliminator (and this year you may enter a maximum of 2). A deposit of £220 is required to reserve a place. The balance of £220 is due no later than 4 weeks before your eliminator, you will receive a reminder email at this time. Any late payments will incur charges, please click here for details.
How It Works
Entries are offered on a first come first served basis with teams and pairs who fished in the previous year having priority.
The Team Event
If you fancy a crack at the team event you need to get 3 pairs, register them as a team, and you will collect points towards your team scores in the eliminators and semi finals that you fish. Team registration costs £150 per team and gives your company/organisation extra profile in the BCAC. The winners of the Team event get free Team Registration in the following years event.